hey guys can some one pls show me a away to how rite this program...i have made as many attempts as i could...i m not lazy its just tht i donot knw wht to do....i just want to knw how to compute the formula...i knw the other steps...so if some1 can help me make the if statement or the loop...thank u so much

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It says right in the attachment "use the second method in the textbook to compute the integral"

From the brief description it just looks like the summing of areas under the curve
where each area calculation is handled by its own thread...

This is my interpretation of it but I don't have the textbook

It says right in the attachment "use the second method in the textbook to compute the integral"

From the brief description it just looks like the summing of areas under the curve
where each area calculation is handled by its own thread...

This is my interpretation of it but I don't have the textbook

hey can u pls write the code of wht u tryin to say n truly speakin i also donot have the text as i have ordered it n might be comin in later next week os was wondering if any1 has already worked on it then can help me a bit so i can start workin on it ..thanks btw

If the solution requires threads then you have to determine what type of threads POSIX, Windows(i.e. what system is this going to run on Linux/Unix or Windows)

As for the textbook, I have no idea what it requires since I don't have it

If the solution requires threads then you have to determine what type of threads POSIX, Windows(i.e. what system is this going to run on Linux/Unix or Windows)

As for the textbook, I have no idea what it requires since I don't have it

i m going to run it on a Rocks grid cluster using the windows vista OS...i m goin to use the MPI coding in C language

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.