I am using NetBeans 6.7.1, java 6R16 and JavaFX 1.2. I have two projects, a JavaFX Script Application that calls Java classes and a Java Application. Within the Java project I can access javax.crypto but within a Java class in the JavaFX project, javax.crypto is not accessible. I checked the configuration of both projects and they are identical.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I am using NetBeans 6.7.1, java 6R16 and JavaFX 1.2. I have two projects, a JavaFX Script Application that calls Java classes and a Java Application. Within the Java project I can access javax.crypto but within a Java class in the JavaFX project, javax.crypto is not accessible. I checked the configuration of both projects and they are identical.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I got this to work in the JavaFX Script Application Project by explicitly adding the path to the ..\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\jre\lib\jce.jar jar file in Project Properties->Libraries.

Must be a NetBeans bug.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.