Good day everyone!!!

Pls dont kill me when a forum like this already exist but i was not able to find one through the search function.

The purpose of this forum is, that skilled programmers will tell beginners how they managed it to become a programmer.
Like what book was used (i know there are a lot of books recomended here but no one red all of them) how he practiced and so on.

So that beginner might find some lerning method that suited him best.

Because in my case i could use some methodes to get me going.
I struggle a lot in learning and i was not able to find a forum with learning methodes.

I know practice practice makes perfect... But with my limited skills alwas repeating labels and textboxes doesn´t get me better in programming. I need to get better not only with the basics.

Hope that this forum will help struggling beginners like me to find their best lerning method.

Thanks in advanced to all programmers who share their methodes in becoming what their are right now.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

you can see the 'read me'. there are lot of site include here. you can get lot of experience from here.

Beyond the books and all the tutorials you can find all over the web, there must be some driving force behind your willingness to learn and that usually comes in the form of what you are interested in. So there is the conundrum... What is it that you want to learn about? Graphics, data access, ?,?,?

Once you have figured that out, see if someone has done it before by using your friends (yahoo, google, ask, answer, bing). There is so much code out there that you can learn from it is not funny. I have well over a terrabyte of examples I have not even had the chance to look at (but at least I do remember where I got them from). See the first pinned thread for just a small listing of sites that have code.

Good Luck

PS. ...becoming what their are right now. Ahh that would be "...becoming what they are right now." :-)

Beyond the books and all the tutorials you can find all over the web, there must be some driving force behind your willingness to learn and that usually comes in the form of what you are interested in. So there is the conundrum... What is it that you want to learn about? Graphics, data access, ?,?,?

Once you have figured that out, see if someone has done it before by using your friends (yahoo, google, ask, answer, bing). There is so much code out there that you can learn from it is not funny. I have well over a terrabyte of examples I have not even had the chance to look at (but at least I do remember where I got them from). See the first pinned thread for just a small listing of sites that have code.

Good Luck

PS. ...becoming what their are right now. Ahh that would be "...becoming what they are right now." :-)

Ok :) i think i doesn´t sound like the way i meant it :P

Anyways... Your right, i must have a interest in a certain field. But the problem is right now, that the school wants me to follow their interests :P

In highSchool as a freshman you can take basic

I think all what is needed for a person to be a good programmer is first to think about the content/task he or she may come up with purposely to achieve the final goal. One has to be focused to the programming field and try to think beyond the standards though it may be hard for some to do so.

:)Hope i've not gone beyond. good day:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.