hi,
i want to develop the web frame work using django in python on Mac OS.so how to install django on mac . how to use it and test it.. can u tell me the process from installation to run the application..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi,
i have installed the django and established the connection between django and mysql database.but it shows the below error.
Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://localhost:8000/
Using the URLconf defined in mysite.urls, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:
^admin/doc/
The current URL, , didn't match any of these.

so how to overcome the above error

hi,
i have installed the django and established the connection between django and mysql database.but it shows the below error.
Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://localhost:8000/
Using the URLconf defined in mysite.urls, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:
^admin/doc/
The current URL, , didn't match any of these.

so how to overcome the above error

The error message is telling you that it cannot find a webpage (Page not found). Then it lists where it looked for the webpage (admin/doc/). This means it was looking for something like admin/doc/index.html

Do you have a local webpage there? If not you'll need one. If you have your webpage setup under a different directory on your computer you need to point the mysite.urls file to that directory.

All of this information is contained in the above error message.

hi,
now i got the login page using the django In that page, i can create the groups ,users etc. i want to implement my application as web application using django on mac. so can u tell me the solution..

hi,
now i got the login page using the django In that page, i can create the groups ,users etc. i want to implement my application as web application using django on mac. so can u tell me the solution..

Tutorial. Please. Search the web before you ask these types of questions. We're not here to write custom code for you or perform your basic web searches. You're not even trying, which goes against the general forum policies.

If you have a specific question about brain-storming or concepts we can help to explain them. If you need help with troubleshooting or improving code you've already written, we can help with that too, provided that you give us the code and explain what you want. The rule of thumb is words for words and code for code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.