}
		printf ("\n");
	}

getch();
}

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Let's see...
No CODE tags, even thought there are at least 6 places they are explained, and 3 of them on the main page alone.
No explanation about why code was posted
I guess all there is to say is:
Congrats for writing some code! What's next?

so im sorry waltp.. im just a newbie user here... and i want 2 learn from this website so pls help me not to scold me... alright... again... i've seen you solved many problems here ...my tcher always using getch instead of return 0...what's the difernce...

Oh for crying out loud. Stop being such a cry baby. You have posted enough messages now to know that you should be using code tags.

WaltP has kindly asked you on at least two occasions to use tags and you just choose to ignore the advice.

Since you're too bloody lazy to read the sticky threads on the opening page of this forum, here's a link on how to post code using tags.

Read it, apply it and you'll be surprised to find out how willing people on this forum will be to help you out if you show some friggin' effort. If you can't manage a simple exercise such as this, then you're in the wrong game.
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement118-3.html

so im sorry waltp.. im just a newbie user here... and i want 2 learn from this website so pls help me not to scold me... alright... again... i've seen you solved many problems here ...my tcher always using getch instead of return 0...what's the difernce...

Then read the Rules and the sticky post with titles that sound important. Easily fixed.

Here's why you should not use getch(): click here.

Here's why your main() is wrong: click here. And return x; is required to properly exit a program.

And no current compilers use clrscr() so your teacher is teaching old, useless techniques.

waltp,,thank you and you clarify me things a lot...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.