salam i m new here. i m student of MIT. the basic problem is with that i cant understand the statement of proagram that what i have to do in it. and theoratical i know what is cin, cout, headerfiles etc but not very much. so i ve to submit my assingment on tuesday. so plz help me here ra sum statements and plz taught me how ill u make progrmmas relpy soon as possble..

this is from second chap of object orinted by robert lafore

1.a laibarary funtion, is lower(),takes a single character (aletter)
as an argument and returns a nonzero integer if the letter is lowercase or zero if it is uppercase .this function requires the headerfile CTYPE.H WRITE a progrma tha allows the user to enter a letter and then displayas either zero or nonzero, depending on whether a lowercase or uppercase letter was enterd????/

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

here is statement from D.Smalik BOOK

1.write a c++ statement that allows you to use cin, cout and endl witout the prefix std::( ub iss program ka syntax kia hoga mujy nahi pata key is mein kia krna hay)

2.write program that declare the following variables;num1,num2.and newnum of type int;name of type string;and hoursworked and wages of type double?

3.write program that promt the user to enter a person's last name and then store the last name into the variable?

( i think so phley inko samjh lun phr agey chaluonn

reply soon plz

here is statement from D.Smalik BOOK

1.write a c++ statement that allows you to use cin, cout and endl witout the prefix std::( ub iss program ka syntax kia hoga mujy nahi pata key is mein kia krna hay)

2.write program that declare the following variables;num1,num2.and newnum of type int;name of type string;and hoursworked and wages of type double?

3.write program that promt the user to enter a person's last name and then store the last name into the variable?

( i think so phley inko samjh lun phr agey chaluonn

reply soon plz

till no reply plz help me i ve to submit it tommorow. i need replies urgent

write a program that promts the user to input five decimal numbers the program should then add the five decimal numbers, convert the sum to the nearest intger and print the result?

2.write a progrma that promts the user to input a four digit positive integer the progrmas then ouput the digits of numbers, one digit per line for e.g if the output is 3245 the out put is
???

WHAHAHWHWHAT!? Type clearly!

These are babies questions...read the book and you should know how to do these...I have the very same book and I am on templates and overloading.

Here you go nub

#include <iostream>
using namespace std; //This allows std be used globally with outh prefixing std::

int main()
{

int num1,num2; 
 int newnum;
string name;
double hoursworked, wages;

cout<<"Enter last name:";
cin>>name
return 0;
}

There the whole assignment...jesus scrub

actully im new, thanx for it . solve very 1st statment of my thread starts with a libaray function...........

There is all of your objective are solved.

actully im new, thanx for it . solve very 1st statment of my thread starts with a libaray function...........

He has given you full solution to your homework.

And the 1st statement he practically gives you the answer, it is a function in the cmath lib. Go to cplusplus website and check out the cmath lib to see what function fits your criteria, I am starting to challenge the idea of you even being in this class if your not willing to even put in the work.

sorry for late sqrt function
i know this because it was hint given in qustion in D.S malik book

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.