hello..i have homework and wish that i can find help here..
i needed on sunday to be solved..
plz help as much as u can.

consider the definition of the following class:

class CC
{
public :
CC ();                          //line 1
CC (int);                      //line 2
CC(int, int);                 //line 3
CC(double, int);          //line 4

private:
int u;
double v;
};

a) give the line number containing the constructor that is executed in each of the following declarations.

i.  CC one;
ii. CC two(5,6);
iii. CC three(3.5, 8);

b) write the definition of the constructor in Line 1 so that the PRIVATE member variables are initialized to 0.

c) write the definition of the constructor in line 2 so that the PRIVATE member variable u is initialized according to the value of the parameter, and the private v is initialized to 0.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

for Ans [a] :: -

line 1
line 3
line 4

fro ans :: -

CC()
{
u = 0;
v = 0;
}

for Ans [c] :: -

CC(int i)
{
u = i;
v = 0;
}

thank u soo much.
if u can plz answer this question also.
its a branch for the previous question

d. write the definition of the constructor in line 3 and 4 so that the private member variables are initialized according to the values of the parameters.

You need to try to do that yourself. We are not here to do your homework for you. If you don't know how to do it then just read your text book that you bought when you signed up for that course.

for Ans [a] :: -

line 1
line 3
line 4

fro ans :: -

CC()
{
u = 0;
v = 0;
}

for Ans [c] :: -

CC(int i)
{
u = i;
v = 0;
}

Don't just give out homework answers. Ask the person what he has done so far and if he has a specific question then guide him through it. You are not really helping anyone in the long-term by just giving away the answers.

-D

d. write the definition of the constructor in line 3 and 4 so that the private member variables are initialized according to the values of the parameters.

the last answer missed defention of class->
i will do just the last one(line 4)...and you should do the rest

CC::CC(double x, int y)
{
u=y;
v=x;
}

thx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.