please can someone tell me the source code of a c program?
the program is
"create a c program to print the employee pay revision list using arrays and functions and structure"

please do reply fast as i need help urgently

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Do you want to know what source code is, or do you want someone do to your assignment?

He wants someone to do the assignment ;)
The question doesnt even make any sense. We have no idea what the employee pay revision list is. We need more info and you need to show some effort.

firstly im a female
not a male.

secondly its not my entire assignment its a part of it

thirdly i want someone to help me understand with it by providing the source code,rest i have to do myself

thanks for all the help you provided

ms.leena

i want the source code
as its just a part of my assignment and not the entire assignment
thanks
leena

firstly im a female
not a male.

does not matter here

secondly its not my entire assignment its a part of it

its your problem , we got nothing to do with it

thirdly i want someone to help me understand with it by providing the source code,rest i have to do myself

this way its very hard to get help here

thanks for all the help you provided

its ok , see you again here with some code.

ms.leena

what a good name you have.

Sorry about the 'he' in my previous post. I should have realized Leena is a female name. My apologies.
Anyway, what else does this assignment consist of? We can't just give you the source code for an assignment without you showing the slightest understanding of the material. You should read the forum rules before starting new threads. You must show some effort and ask a clear, coherent question in order to warrant a helpful response from the rest of the community.

other stuffs include:
different programs related to loops,arrays,functions,pointers,structures,file handling etc.

jus cnt unerstand what an employee pay revision list should consist of.
thanks;
leena

I don't know what an employee pay revision list should consist of either. My guess would be the employee's old salary and the new revised salary. This should have been described in the assignment. Is there anything in the assignment description that can give some more information?

please can someone tell me the source code of a c program?
the program is
"create a c program to print the employee pay revision list using arrays and functions and structure"

please do reply fast as i need help urgently

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
int pf,sal,ot;
printf("enter pf salary and other amount \n");
scanf("%d%d%d",pf,sal,ot);
pf=sal/10;
ot=sal/100;
sal=sal-(pf-ot);
printf("the employee accout details are");
printf("salary pf otherfees",sal,pf,ot);
return 0;
getch();
}

reply ma..its good?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.