Dear forum members,

I'm working on an accounting software, which I was planing to do using C#. Now that I see there is WPF that I can use instead of WinForms, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.

1. For an account software, which I would like to have it looking good, with dynamic graphs and "easy on eyes" with light animations (like apps on iphone, transitions etc), is C# .NET WPF a good choice? What would be your recommendations?
  2. And how can I skin the window completely? Like, iTunes working on a Windows machine. The window and the title bar is custom, but buttons for quitting the application or minimizing it still the Windows one. How can I do this with VS and C# with WPF?
  3. Once the project is complete, can I deploy it to work on a web browser? Is it possible? Because I read some stuff like this.
  4. what is it that I can do with C# and WPF that can't be done with Silverlight?

Also, dear members, do you have any favorite resource which teaches animation and design side of WPF?

Thank you very much.

claudesang commented: sorry - clicked here instinctively - no harm intended. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.