i created a new folder and took this path and published from windows application to this folder

I got three files

Project folder
Project application manifest
setup.exe

When i ran setup.exe file i got my winodws application running , but the thing was it didnt got installed on to the program files or it was not available for uninstalling in control panel

Now i want to remove the project exe i dont know how and where it has installed by default or what reference it is taking
because when i tried installing the new exe it says the path is already refrenced by the exe

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you are using ClickOnce, the go to run and type this in: "%userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps" It is in that folder somewhere, find it and then delete the whole folder that the application is in. If it's not in there, you messed up somewhere. My application setup directory consists of these files: Application Files (Folder), Firefight Logger.application, and setup.exe.

i created a new folder and took this path and published from windows application to this folder

I got three files

Project folder
Project application manifest
setup.exe

When i ran setup.exe file i got my winodws application running , but the thing was it didnt got installed on to the program files or it was not available for uninstalling in control panel

Now i want to remove the project exe i dont know how and where it has installed by default or what reference it is taking
because when i tried installing the new exe it says the path is already refrenced by the exe

you just go in program files folder, and can remove from there.......

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.