HEY...I need some help......i need a c++ code that segments a image.....i need it for my projet...i tried so hard but didnot find it yet....Help Plzzzzzzz

Salem commented: What the hell kind of drivel was that! -4

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Using region growing will be much better

>i tried so hard but didnot find it yet
We're do-it-yourselfers here. You'll find that instead of giving you code, we'll tell you that if you can't find it, you should go write it yourself. That's how it works in the real world.

Thanx for replying Narue..the reason is that that i need to do a project which based on image segmentation...its a past work which is already been done...so Why to make it again...thats why i need help.....SO again if anyone had the code for image segmentation plz help

>its a past work which is already been done...so Why to make it again...
If you can't reuse anything that's already been done, you have no choice but to make it again. I don't see what's so difficult with this concept. You're basically saying you don't want to do any work, but because work needs to be done we should do it for you. Be warned that you're quickly reaching the "piss off" stage of my responses to a suspected leech.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.