Hi guys

This is my first time to post in this forum. And I'm glad to be a member in this useful forum...

Actually I've read the announcment that was posted by the forum Qeen regarding bringing assignments and expecting others to solve them; And I think this is a good idea making people first trying to solve their assignments ; And if they couldn't they got helped by the forum members.

So I have project of memory game (Solitaire). I try many times writing the code, but I guess I didn't start properly.

can anyone giving an idea of how to write the code . I'd be grateful hearing from you ...

nader_shadi2002,

You are correct in that we like you to attempt the problem and let us lead you to the light. Saying that you have tried many times at it is great news and makes you unlike most participants in the forums, however if you post some code we can point you in the right direction.

First off your using GUI so make sure you have a main() that creates your GUI screen.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.