Hi! i m doing a project for my MSc academic year i need an implementation code for single perceptron network, which will have six inputs and a single output which will give me acurate result.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey, welcome to the forums. Typically this forum is used for learning/ correcting purposes even on the more advanced stuff (which is in the 'Please read before posting' section of the forum rules) which means that forum members are not typically going to do the work for you. Instead, post up what you have accomplished so far and people will be MUCH more likely to help you.

Hey, welcome to the forums. Typically this forum is used for learning/ correcting purposes even on the more advanced stuff (which is in the 'Please read before posting' section of the forum rules) which means that forum members are not typically going to do the work for you. Instead, post up what you have accomplished so far and people will be MUCH more likely to help you.

Unless there is some form of compensation involved, ahem.

Unless there is some form of compensation involved, ahem.

Oh... well then... now where talkin :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.