Write a program for multiplication and division of two numbers for different base number.
Programme structure: The program should contain
1. Should have an infinite loop which is the program is always running.
2. An option for a user to select base number of the first number. (For example: base 2, base 8, base 10, base 16)
3. Then, again list the options of base number for the second number.
4. Then, do the multiplication and division of those two numbers.
5. Ask the user to choose the base number of the output.
6. Reminder: You have to check either the input from user is in the range of the base number. (For example: if the user enters number 4 in base 2. So, it is invalid since it is not in the base of 2)