(1)pls can someone help me i need to write a program that will allow user to enter their name and age and then will displays their Name, Age and an estimate of the number of days they are old and explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work .
(2) [Loops and arrays] i also need to improve it by which it allows the user to enter a list of Name,Ages and Days and the information will be displays on the screen. i need explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work.
(3) [Conditions] I also need to Improve it by which it will allows the user to enter a list of Name,Ages and Days old by also displaying either "Young", "Middle ages" or "Old" for each person in the list depending on the age given. i need explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First of all what is your question? What do you need help with? Are you asking us to write the program for you?

If you've started then post your code and what you're having trouble with, if you have not started then find the smallest piece of it you can do and start there.

Have a look at "Learn VB.NET from MSDN". I've learned a lot from that site.

(1)pls can someone help me i need to write a program that will allow user to enter their name and age and then will displays their Name, Age and an estimate of the number of days they are old and explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work .
(2) [Loops and arrays] i also need to improve it by which it allows the user to enter a list of Name,Ages and Days and the information will be displays on the screen. i need explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work.
(3) [Conditions] I also need to Improve it by which it will allows the user to enter a list of Name,Ages and Days old by also displaying either "Young", "Middle ages" or "Old" for each person in the list depending on the age given. i need explaination of the variable types you use and how the program work

Hi, I'll start you off ;)

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        Dim Name = (InputBox("Hello, can I ask your Name?", "Test"))
        Dim Age = (InputBox("How old are you in years?", "Test"))
        Dim days = (InputBox("Take a guess, how many days is that?", "Test"))
        Dim clevertest As Integer
        clevertest = Age * 365.25 - days
        MsgBox("Hello " & Name & ", who is " & Age & " years old, and thinks they have lived " & days & " days." & Environment.NewLine & "But now let's see how clever you are, when you took that guess, you were " & clevertest & " days off!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Welcome!")
    End Sub
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.