Hello :)
I would appreciate some help with these few areas, i do not intend to use any of this knowledge maliciously, and am just merely interested...
1) Does delphi have the ability to make a form partially or fully transparent / invisible?
2) I understand and have come across a few methods of disabling CTRL + ALT + DEL but have had no luck making it work?
3) Similair to the question above i can't seem to find a function to disable ALT+F4.
If it is any help I'm running Windows Vista.
I Would appreciate help ASAP :)
thanks!

Hello :)
I would appreciate some help with these few areas, i do not intend to use any of this knowledge maliciously, and am just merely interested...
1) Does delphi have the ability to make a form partially or fully transparent / invisible?
2) I understand and have come across a few methods of disabling CTRL + ALT + DEL but have had no luck making it work?
3) Similair to the question above i can't seem to find a function to disable ALT+F4.
If it is any help I'm running Windows Vista.
I Would appreciate help ASAP :)
thanks!

Dear My friend
The answer of Question 1 is Yes. You mast Add Tow line to OnCreate method of forme as below

Form1.Brush.Style:=bsClear;
Form1.BorderStyle:=BsNone;

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.