Hi actually we r building a project based on mobiles so can any1 suggest me one efficient mobile simulator built on java..

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by peter_budo

They are called emulators and used for basic testing of application developed with Java Microedition (JME) or any other language involved in mobile development. If you want to get some info on JME emulators read this

tx a lot ..but i need emulator jus to replace mobile in our project...here v need to send info 4m one sys to other as sms n store t in other sys so pls help me out to carry out ds feature

k..actually i need emulator just to replace mobile in our project..like emulator in one system must act as mobile which sends sms to other system n store d dat in dat system..so can u guide me emulator for this purpose..n m sorry used local english used 4 sms here..

Any of the emulators is capable of above, however for SMS you will need gateway provider. Do a search on it in Java section as there been previously replies to such questions.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.