Hi,

I need one of my assignments to be done in C or C+. Need someone who can do the assignment for it. Need it urgently..need the assignment done by sunday. Will pay money for doing the assignment.
Please email me immediately <<Email Snipped>>
thanks

Raj

Ezzaral commented: Fail. -2

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Since we're too expensive for you, I'm afraid that you'll have to do it yourself.

commented: i dunno. i'm told i'm pretty cheap. +6

Deposit $10,000.00 USD into my PayPal account and I will do it for your. Otherwise, spend some midnight oil and do it yourself.

'm sorry to say that, but i'm not here to joke. I'm going thru a family emergency and thats the reason need some help. Otherwise i never ask someone else to do my assignment.
please let me know if someone will be able to help.

thanks a lot in advance

raj

please help..

a small airline wants you to create an automated reservation system.the system has to assign seats on each flight of the airline's only plane(capacity:10 seats).your program should display the ff. alternative choices: PLEASE TYPE 1 FOR "FIRST CLASS" \n PLEASE TYPE 2 FOR "ECONOMY".\n\n\n if the person types 1,then it should assigned seats in the first class section(seat 1 to 5). If the person types 2, then it should assign a seat in economy section(6 to 10). initialize all seats to zero indicating that the seats are empty.As each seat is assigned, set the corresponding seat to 1 indicating that the seat is taken.When the first class or economy is full,it should ask the person if he/she wants to transferred to economy or first class section. If yes, then make a necessary seat assignment. If no, then print the message "next flight leaves in 2 hrs".

can u give me the codes... :(

commented: Fail. -2
commented: Wow, and now I feel sympathy for sonai4u's plight - you on the other hand are just a class seat-warmer -4
commented: agree with the other two comments. -5
commented: WHY on earth would you think we're here to make your homework? -1
commented: Beyond hope. Thread hijacking as well as 'givemethecodez'. Double fail! +1

>Will pay money for doing the assignment.
No, cheater. Piss off.

>can u give me the codes...
No, cheater. Piss off.

'm sorry to say that, but i'm not here to joke. I'm going thru a family emergency and thats the reason need some help. Otherwise i never ask someone else to do my assignment.
please let me know if someone will be able to help.

thanks a lot in advance

raj

Then drop the course and take it again. Or ... deposts lots of $$$ in my PayPal account.

Try coders for hire, students of fortune.
They may be more amenable to your request

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.