Hi,

I need one of my assignments to be done in C or C+. Need someone who can do the assignment for it. Need it urgently..need the assignment done by sunday. Will pay money for doing the assignment.
Please email me immediately <<Email Snipped>>
thanks

Raj

Edited 6 Years Ago by __avd: Email Snipped.

Comments
Fail.

'm sorry to say that, but i'm not here to joke. I'm going thru a family emergency and thats the reason need some help. Otherwise i never ask someone else to do my assignment.
please let me know if someone will be able to help.

thanks a lot in advance

raj

please help..

a small airline wants you to create an automated reservation system.the system has to assign seats on each flight of the airline's only plane(capacity:10 seats).your program should display the ff. alternative choices: PLEASE TYPE 1 FOR "FIRST CLASS" \n PLEASE TYPE 2 FOR "ECONOMY".\n\n\n if the person types 1,then it should assigned seats in the first class section(seat 1 to 5). If the person types 2, then it should assign a seat in economy section(6 to 10). initialize all seats to zero indicating that the seats are empty.As each seat is assigned, set the corresponding seat to 1 indicating that the seat is taken.When the first class or economy is full,it should ask the person if he/she wants to transferred to economy or first class section. If yes, then make a necessary seat assignment. If no, then print the message "next flight leaves in 2 hrs".

can u give me the codes... :(

Comments
Beyond hope. Thread hijacking as well as 'givemethecodez'. Double fail!
WHY on earth would you think we're here to make your homework?
agree with the other two comments.
Wow, and now I feel sympathy for sonai4u's plight - you on the other hand are just a class seat-warmer
Fail.

>Will pay money for doing the assignment.
No, cheater. Piss off.

>can u give me the codes...
No, cheater. Piss off.

'm sorry to say that, but i'm not here to joke. I'm going thru a family emergency and thats the reason need some help. Otherwise i never ask someone else to do my assignment.
please let me know if someone will be able to help.

thanks a lot in advance

raj

Then drop the course and take it again. Or ... deposts lots of $$$ in my PayPal account.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.