Hello , i am looking just for algorithmic or ideas .Please help me I spent more than 3 days on this problem.

1) An overview of what your program does.
My program works only for strictly pair k.
2) The result of your current code.
My current code works for like 1/3 tests that i found out there.
3) What you expected your code to do.
How many strings can consist of N binary digits of the K figures to have value 1?
Since this problem is too simple, he adds the following condition: the figures with the value 1 may be placed only on the positions that are pair, while the numbers with the value 0 can be placed anywhere in the string.
4) The contents of any input files (if appropriate)
For Example
n=7 k=2 ;
0 1 0 1 0 0 0
0 1 0 0 0 1 0
0 0 0 1 0 1 0
sol = 2;

Thanks for helping .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

1) An overview of what your program does.
My program works only for strictly pair k.

Um... This doesn't answer the question. It's asking what your program does, not when it works.

2) The result of your current code.
My current code works for like 1/3 tests that i found out there.

Again, you are not being asked when it works. You are being asked what it produces, if anything.

the figures with the value 1 may be placed only on the positions that are pair, while the numbers with the value 0 can be placed anywhere in the string.

Hunh???? This sounds like a logic problem. Specifically, an AND-like operation, but your example is more like a XOR... This question seems out of place with the context of the rest of the problem too. I suspect there is information in your assignment that you didn't share.

Your question answers are cryptic at best and your post is unintelligible, I don't understand the question. What are you trying to do?

What have you tried so far?

Well that's all the info i got . If you could help thanks

Well that's all the info i got . If you could help thanks

That's unfortunate. You're going to have to find a way to clarify. Until then, I would be surprised if you got any useful help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.