can anyone help me to create a mouseover effect on an image or a command buttons.

your response is highly appreciated .

thank you for your help.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Use the mouse move event of both the form and control along with the MouseIcon and MousePointer properties of both to change and reset the mouse icon. You can also use the mouse move events to start and stop any animation or to control changes in the image displayed.

Good Luck

Hi Job2617,

By the way what you want to do? Do you want image/picture over command button when mouse is pointed to that command button? or Change mouse pointer as u desired?
you can also tell us what you have done to resolve your problem.

thanks

Hi Job2617,

By the way what you want to do? Do you want image/picture over command button when mouse is pointed to that command button? or Change mouse pointer as u desired?
you can also tell us what you have done to resolve your problem.

thanks

thank you kinwang2009.

i just want an image or a command button to zoom in when the mouse is pointed.

i just made it on a command button but its only changing to the 2nd picture when mouse is pointed.i am planing to put it on an imagebox that will let the image zoom in a little bit when i pointed the mouse on it.

Private Sub Form_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Command1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\Users\computer\Desktop\jobert\screenplanandbuttons\navigate school name\LOAUP copy copy.jpg")
End Sub

Private Sub command1_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Command1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\Users\computer\Desktop\jobert\screenplanandbuttons\navigate school name\LOADOWN copy copy.jpg")
End Sub

Hi Job2617,

This is the simplest thing you can do.

Private Sub Form_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Command1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\Users\computer\Desktop\jobert\screenplanandbuttons\navigate school name\LOAUP copy copy.jpg")
Command1.Width = 1575
Command1.Height = 615
End Sub

Private Sub command1_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Command1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\Users\computer\Desktop\jobert\screenplanandbuttons\navigate school name\LOADOWN copy copy.jpg")
Command1.Width = 1600
Command1.Height = 700
End Sub

Hope this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.