pls let me know how you created a setup project for 2007 addin which files needs to be added to my add-in project.
In 2003 add-in project by default you get a setup project but in 2007 you did not get......
Please help me on this......
In Outlook AddIn 2007 you have to add a Setup Project by your self.
1) Add a setup project to the solution.
2) Set the primary output to the Add In project.
3) Add the following files to the Setup Project:
[Add In project name].vsto,
[Add In project name].dll.manifest
these files appears in the bin directory of your Add In project.
4) Add the following registry folders to the setup project in the registry section:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Office -> Outlook -> AddIns -> [Add In Project Name]
5) To the last registry folder you created, add the following registry keys:
Type:strig value, Name:"Description", Value: anything you want.
Type:strig value, Name:"FriendlyName", Value: [Add In Project Name].
Type:strig value, Name:"Manifest", Value: "The absolute path to the [Add In project name].vsto file". (it depends on your installation folder. usually it will be: c:\Program Files\My Project\MyAddIn.vsto).