hi
I am having VC++ 2008 express edition downloaded few days before....will you please help me how to compile c++ source file,debug and run it....pls....hv no time to read dat help topics...pls help me out!!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

>>hv no time to read dat help topics..

Then go watch TV of play some video games. The same site you download the compiler has a tutorial. Go read it and stop being so childish.

i have my submissions today n just want to know basics...i hav the code ...but i am unable to use vc++ 6.0 in w7...so need some help....

why not? I use it in windows 7.

its saying unable to open some files ...so setup is not completed sucessfully!!...pls help me out about using VC++ 8 ..pls..

its saying unable to open some files ...so setup is not completed sucessfully!!...pls help me out about using VC++ 8 ..pls..

Reinstall it dear,
These days software's become equivalent to bloatware and buggware.

As for running the apps it's not that difficult, Type the prog in, from Menu select compile(don't remember in exactly which menu it is! Used it 2-3 yrs ago.) On compile it should display errors if present. If you don't get any errors then Select run form same menu. This should start your prog.

>>i have my submissions today n just want to know basics.

Are you a member of the Procrastinator's Club. Apparently so because now is a hell of a time to start the program.

NO...i am student thats why u may find my way of posting childish!!..
thanx both of u!

which executable file should be specified when i select the option 'start without debugging' in debug option???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.