how i can make connection with acces database from three location like, lahore, london and usa . i m using application software and , can u guy suggest me any other way to solve this prob or make is sufficent , might eb webbased ..?
if one updation occur on one location so i can see that from other location as well . how it is possible ..?
thanks

If I understand what you are asking, then the database backend will take care of the updates and you would be able to see the changes immediately no matter where you are connecting from.

Now is this Access backend going to be on a web server or in some other location? Either way, if you are using the .Net framework, you can manage multiple connections to the database backend without much trouble. Are the three locations already networked together using a WAN? If not, you may need to set up a VPN or something along those lines.

Chester

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.