Is it possible to create a piece of code that can learn?
like a robot? e.g if it see's a picture of me, the code will learn and understand that the picture is me every time it see's it??

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Im going to say yes. But its not as simple as writing some source in c++. You have to deal with hardware, and other software that all interact with eachother. But they have been doing that stuff for a while now, especially in japan. Its on TV a lot about robots and what not.

What ur seeking for , is actually a whole different field of science called artificial intelligence .
Well ur imagination is possible but requires u to know a lot of concepts and knowledge on those specifics , hence its not a viable option if ur a newbie .

check out clever bot; its a prime example of artificial intelligence....It can supposedly learn from people (according to the creators);)

i remember hearing about how tto turn your computer into A.I only basic programming skills nessacary, i am really interested in my A.I, i think this was called LEAF A.I any one heard of that?

(please excuse the spelling)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.