Hiii...
I want to know how to open two windows forms at a time...
when i give as
Application::Run(gcnew Form1() );
Application::Run(gcnew Form2() );

Then, the Form2 will open when first one closes,...
So any one please help any other way is their so that , i can open two forms at a time..

Thanks in Advance.....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Include "Form2.h" (change to the appropriate name in your code). Create a load method for Form1 and put

Form2 ^ form2 = gcnew Form2();
form2->Show();

Include "Form2.h" (change to the appropriate name in your code). Create a load method for Form1 and put

Form2 ^ form2 = gcnew Form2();
form2->Show();

Thank you..
But I know this ,, i want both form1 and form2 should open together..

Well, there's just a tiny bit of delay (it improves a little if you set Form2 to load in Form1's constructor). I imagine (but could not even begin to tell you how to approach it) you could use threads to your advantage. Or you could create one form with a barrier down the middle. It depends on your application. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Well, there's just a tiny bit of delay (it improves a little if you set Form2 to load in Form1's constructor). I imagine (but could not even begin to tell you how to approach it) you could use threads to your advantage. Or you could create one form with a barrier down the middle. It depends on your application. Sorry I can't be of more help.

ok Thank you for your valuable suggestion..
I will try as u suggested..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.