Here are some although googling would help you get more problems :
1) Create a program that checks if the input is odd or eve
2) Create a program that checks is a power of 2
3) Create a program that asks the user for a positive even number, if thats not supplied, then throw an error
4) Create a program that compares 2 strings and outputs its max
5) Create a program that has the user enter 2 numbers and outputs its max, min, and everage
6) Do #5 for 3 numbers then 4 numbers then 5
Hi, as I was told that my code doesn’t scale well at all, I thought perhaps I’d try to get a better understanding of interfaces/abstract classes and classes and the relationship between them.
I don’t want at this stage work on a big separate project as I've already got plenty ...
OK, so HostGator for some reason no longer allows gcc/g++ access unless you have a Designated Server account, which is a lot of money to spend just to compile my "Hello World" program. Thus I figured I'd compile at home, then upload. Program is your regular old bare-bones Hello World ...
Hi. I have a form with list box : lst_product, datagridview : grd_order and button: btn_addline. lst_product has a list of product ids selected from database (MS Acess 2013) , grd_order is by default empty except for 2 headers and btn_addline adds rows to grd_order.