i am making a project on speech recognition and i want to integrate it with window.
i can open the active window by runtime class by voice but can't close that active window by voice ..
like how can i invoke alt-f4,back_space and other special key for window without keypess...

plz help...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Java is not language designed to make changes with OS. If you interested in Java speech recognition you should look here

i need simple command that is invoke by key like alt-f4 so that i can use it by runtime class....
like any folder can be open by this commamd in run by r.exec("rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler " + filepath);
if you know than plz help.....

hello dear.. I am also working on the same project speech recognizance in java can you help me with that can you just mail that simple recognizance code to my mai address that is <EMAIL SNIPPED>
please help me with that .. Thanks in advance..

hello dear.. I am also working on the same project speech recognizance in java can you help me with that can you just mail that simple recognizance code to my mai address that is <EMAIL SNIPPED>
please help me with that .. Thanks in advance..

Do not tell lays or they will catch up with you. Example "I am also working on the same project speech recognizance" and "can you just mail that simple recognizance code".

Our forum rules clear state

Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from schoolwork assignments

and also in announcements we say We only give homework help to those who show effort. So start working on it as we not gone help you cheat your way through your assignment.

Thread closed, if you serious about work you are more then welcome start new thread with specific questions and code support these questions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.