I'VE A PROJECT AND I'M JUST START LEARNING JAVA SO I NEED HELP . HOW SHOULD I START WITH THIS PROJECT ............?????
Design and code a Java application to store and manage the rates of some currencies of interest and to perform conversions between them. The application should have a proper Graphical User Interface (use java.awt.* and / or javax.swing.* package), should store the rates of currencies in a file, and should provide the following functionalities:
- The user can add a new currency with its associated rate.
- The user can delete one of the existing currencies.
- The user can set / change the rate associated with a particular currency.
- The user can convert the value of a certain amount from a chosen currency to another one.
- The user can generate a log representing a history of all the conversions made in one particular session (i.e. at each program run)
You must choose a reference currency to make the storage and conversion effective and you can use the following currencies as a starting point:
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
United States Dollar (USD)
British Pound (GBP)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)