Hello,

I'm bound the property visible in the controls of my form, by default they should to appear true, but is coming false.

Someone knows what's happening?

Thank You. :)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What did you bind the Conrols.Visible property to?

What did you bind the Conrols.Visible property to?

nick.crane,
Thanks for reply.

I bound the visible property. I wanna create a function to possibilite user to choose the controls which he wanna appear in the screen.

I bound the visible property

Yes, OK.
But how did you do this?

Yes, OK.
But how did you do this?

On the propertys, have an option called Application Settings which is possible to define propertys according to the settings file.

Make sure the setting default value is true in the app Properties Settings tab.
Also, if you are saving the settings at any point, such as when your app closes,
then the setting may now be false.

As a test, add a checkbox to your form and bind the checked property to the same settings as the control. As you toggle the checkbox the control should show/hide.

Make sure the setting default value is true in the app Properties Settings tab.
Also, if you are saving the settings at any point, such as when your app closes,
then the setting may now be false.

As a test, add a checkbox to your form and bind the checked property to the same settings as the control. As you toggle the checkbox the control should show/hide.

I did this, but some controls not working.

What is stranger which the default value of all properties is true, but some controls appear false.

OK, try synchronising the settings.
In the settings editor click the synchronise button at the top left of the page and click OK on the message dialog.
This will remove all saved settings (for this build type) and return everything back to defaults.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.