hi there,

how can i create a report in visual studio 2008 standard edition, is there any articles that i can read and do it from the start it self because i am not familiar in creating reports.

thankxxx

hi there,

how can i create a report in visual studio 2008 standard edition, is there any articles that i can read and do it from the start it self because i am not familiar in creating reports.

thankxxx

hey can someone give me a solution on this topic, a tutorial even that i could follow.

thankxx

hey can someone give me a solution on this topic, a tutorial even that i could follow.

thankxx

hi does anybody know how to create crystal reports and call it in a button in visual studio professional edition in 2008.

thankxxxxxxxxx

SQl reports sre more power fulll then crystel reports so try to use Sql Reports
File-New-Projects-Bussiness Inteligence Project-Report server projects

SQl reports sre more power fulll then crystel reports so try to use Sql Reports
File-New-Projects-Bussiness Inteligence Project-Report server projects

hey there is no business intelligent project in visual studio 2008 standard edition when i go to file->New->Project.

where is the sql reporting functionality that i can get

thanxxx

if u dont mind will u please frwd me ur mail id i have vedieo tutor for Sql reporting which explain A-Z concept of reporting it will help u in ur project

commented: You've got a full keyboard and plenty of space to write what you mean. -2

if u dont mind will u please frwd me ur mail id i have vedieo tutor for Sql reporting which explain A-Z concept of reporting it will help u in ur project

krishnisilva@yahoo.com

dear m using gmail it does not allow more than 25 mb and vedio i have is of 52 mb so sorry dear if uwant link then ready to give u

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.