I need to make a programme that copies itself secretly to start up folder with visual basic 6. Can any one help me?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Edward can't help but think of malware when program requirements include words like "secretly".

Edward can't help but think of malware when program requirements include words like "secretly".

Nisheeth echoes with Ed. :P

For that question, I'd start here : http://www.daniweb.com/forums/forum4.html

However, I'd ask why you would want to use such an old language?

Next time this happens just hit the Flag Bad Post button to get it moved rather than having the OP repost the same question (not to speak for mods but I think that's the preferred procedure)

Ah I see. Will do.

Pls i need this code
i want to make something that will frustrate my sister

Haha while I'm sure all of us have partaken in our share of mischief, surely we did not openly advertise our "black hat" goals. You could certainly have asked us a "white hat" question - "How do I copy a file from XYZ language" and your motives would have never come into question.

Again, you are not paying attention. This is not the place for VB questions.

Dave

Well now that this thread is in the right forum I will advise the OP to search for vb6 startup folder with their friends (yahoo, google, ask, answers, bing) and to see the FileCopy Function in help...

Good Luck

Thats not our good job to spoil programmers. we want them to develop good programms not like virus' malware etc.
Very sorry for that
thanks

i want to make something that will frustrate my sister

I have a sibling too but I prefer to tease her than make a auto-starter toy program to frustrate her. :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.