Hi,
I'm trying to take a print on a Continuous Paper through a Thermal Printer ZP 2844 using Crystal Reports 2008 along with Visual Basic .NET 2008.
I've set the page size to 3.00 inches as width & 3.00 inches as height.
It prints well when the contents are a few on a single page but it puts gap when printing more than single page.
There's no page margins set in crystal reports & the printing setup is the same in Crystal Reports as well as in Printer's Setup.
Even in Print Preview of Crystal Report, it shows 2 pages to be printed but there's neither any gap at the end of first page & the start of second page.
But!
Still, a gap is shown when the report is printed.
Here's an example how the print is show:
----------
Product Qty Amount
Item1 1 100
Item2 1 100
Item3 1 100

Item4 1 100
Item5 1 100
Item6 1 100

Total: 600
----------

You can notice the gap between Item3 & Item4 which is due to next page or page break or so.
I've noticed that in Crystal Report Viewer for Web, there's an option of SeparatePages = False which let you have a single/continuous page printing but I've not found any such option in Crystal Report Viewer for Desktop.

Please help me to resolve the issue..

Perhaps it has something to do with margins in the printer itself?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.