I have a problem at hand. It is to generate a C code - i need to do the following, i will capture an image, then save that image on a folder let say c:\\ program files\myfolder\image.bmp and then i use the OCR to read the number, let say 0102. my problem is how i can call an image automatically without using the load pop?. each time i take an image it will save it in the same name image.bmp and then read 0101 and then delete the previouse image and then save another image in same name as above and read the next number 0102 and so on???. also how i can add and excel file to on my code to save all the number that the OCR read those numbers??. another problem I am facing how can delete question make (?) that come next to number for example ( ?????0101??) when the OCR read them?. How do i go about it? If someone could give me some codes showing how to procedd it would be great....

thank u
Di

most of my problem is solved :)

but i need more help :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.