how can i move images? and then if the image i move is not equal to the other image it returns back to its place?thanks.!

Time to use your new best friends... and I'm talking about yahoo, google, ask, answers, and bing. These various search engines can find you so much example code, you could not shake a stick at it even if you did have all day. So what you need to search for is vb6 drag and drop tutorial. Why vb6 as part of your search you ask, well it is so that you can filter out some of the vb.net examples that are out there because vb6 and vb.net are two different animals. You could also use -.net to filter out even more but some sites have both classic vb6.0 examples and vb.net examples and doing -.net will remove those sites from your results, which might be a bad thing. Also, another site to search for example code is http://www.planet-source-code.com

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.