Dear Anderet plz send me full Query....I didnt understand "SELECT * FROM student WHERE Roll_no = fee AND Due_Fee = 0 GROUP BY ...

When i start PDCMDLN.EXE then "The Instruction at 0x660430ae refered memoryat 0x660430ae.The memory could not be read"
How i can make Setup file?

Zeb, So many questions, so little time.

Your last question needs to be under a new post. Lets concentrate on one question per post, because even I am loosing track here. Rather have a few open posts that we answer as they get asked as all of these questions under 1 post.

Right, as per setup, will answer that in new post.
the Select statement, I blew up there, it should be -

"SELECT * FROM student WHERE Due_Fee >" & "'" & "0" & "'", cn...

just keep in mind that if you saved the due fee in a format (i.e.) $0.00, your return will be false, because you have specified only "0". Enter the correct format to EXCLUDE from your report. So, if no payments outstanding, rs will skip the record and read the next where there is payments outstanding UNTIL eof is reached.

AndreRet, Thx but u can send that File again with these changing..It will be better..

Zeb. please post your database and code here, let me rather see what you have thus far, and I will help from there. I think it will be better to correct what you have as to rewrite all on assumptions of what I think you need. Include your datareport as well.

ok Anderet! i am sending comlete myProject with database.I am new in vb dont make me fool..:)...if any mistake there plz point out me There is Feeform and stdinfoForm attached with Fee Table.
and at last make me installation file of my Project[ATTACH]16347[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16348[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16349[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16352[/ATTACH]

tell me if there was any problem waiting ur reply.

I'll check over it during the course of tomorrow and will repost for you. Don't worry, I will not make you look like a fool. We ALL had to start somewhere before, trust me we all made mistakes as well.

Talk tomorrow.

Hye anderet ! its my pleasure . where are u ...I am waiting...

Almost done, going home now to get rest. Will finish tomorrow morning first thing.

Hi Zebnoon.

I am stuck between two projects that my teams NEED to finish by Tuesday next week. I do not have much time available to concentrate on you project right now, but this is what I could gather in a nutshell. The following code will select only the records where there is still a fee outstanding and then raise the report with that data.

Private Sub Command1_Click()

Set cnFeeReport = New ADODB.Connection
cnFeeReport.CursorLocation = adUseClient

cnFeeReport.Open "provider = microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0;persist security info=false;data source =" & App.Path & "\Collegedb.mdb"

Set rsFeeReport = New ADODB.Recordset

Dim intCtrl As Integer

rsFeeReport.Open "SELECT * FROM Fee WHERE Due_Fee > 0", cnFeeReport, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic

With rptStudent_Due_Fee
    Set .DataSource = Nothing
    .DataMember = ""

Set .DataSource = rsFeeReport

With .Sections("Section2").Controls
        For intCtrl = 1 To .Count
            If TypeOf .Item(intCtrl) Is RptTextBox Or _
                TypeOf .Item(intCtrl) Is RptFunction Then
                .Item(intCtrl).DataMember = ""
            End If
        Next intCtrl
    End With

.Show
End With
End Sub

Change the SQL statement as it suits you, and I hope you find the answer soon. I will try and work on yours as soon as I can.

Also read up on this link, I am sure it will help -

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/190411

Dear Anderet! Thx alot to help me, but problem still not solved .I already checked this query ,it shows only First record Of That Std Roll no whom Due fee is greater than 0 ,it doesn't tack Last record .our problem is still there where we began... plz take time to help me i am very worried about it .waiting ur response...

Try the following. I have just added a do while loop to run through all records, and then we will show the report.:cool:

Private Sub Command1_Click()

Set cnFeeReport = New ADODB.Connection

cnFeeReport.Open "provider = microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0;persist security info=false;data source =" & App.Path & "\Collegedb.mdb"

Set rsFeeReport = New ADODB.Recordset

Dim intCtrl As Integer

rsFeeReport.Open "SELECT * FROM Fee WHERE Due_Fee > 0", cnFeeReport, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic

With rptStudent_Due_Fee
    Do While rsFeeReport.EOF = False
    .DataMember = ""

End If
        Next intCtrl
    End With
    Loop

.Show
End With
End Sub

<<keep it legal>>

<<removed plug>>

Kellymomm - I don't think you have posted on the actual post you wanted.... This is an entirely different subject???

No anderet it is not good idea I added DO WHILE engages My System . did u test it?

Kellymomm - I don't think you have posted on the actual post you wanted.... This is an entirely different subject???

(s)he was a spammer. They copy some interesting sounding text from somewhere, paste it here and add a link to their own website. This is highly against DW-rules (keep it legal, keeep it spamfree), so thanks for flagging the post :)

Where r u Nick ?

Sorry Zeb, Add this part at the bottom. Your system will freeze because the recordset does not move to the next record -

End If
        Next intCtrl
    End With

rsFeereport.MoveNext 'Added to move to next record. Should be fine now.
    Loop

Only a pleasure Nick. Thanks for keeping it clean for us.

Dear Anderet!
I problem yet not solved please check this code on ur machine

Private Sub Command3_Click()

Set cnFeeReport = New Adodb.Connection

cnFeeReport.Open "provider = microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0;persist security info=false;data source =" & _
"D:\collegepro\Database\Collegedb.mdb"

Set rsFeeReport = New Adodb.Recordset

Dim intCtrl As Integer

rsFeeReport.Open "SELECT * FROM Fee WHERE Fee.Due_Fee > 0 ", cnFeeReport, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic

With DataReport5

Do While rsFeeReport.EOF = False
    .DataMember = ""

End If

Next intCtrl

End With

rsFeeReport.MoveNext 'Added to move to next record. Should be fine now.

Loop
    .Show
End With
End Sub

It show s all records .it does not fillers ,It show One to all records.

Hye Anderet! I build a query which shows all record of each roll no for only one time it shows 0 due fee also .I just want how to skip that roll no which has zero due fee.

SELECT Student.Admission_Date, Fee.Roll_No, Student.Student_Name, 
    Student.Father_Name, Student.Course_Name, Student.Timing, 
    MAX(Fee.Balance_Fee) AS PaidFee, MIN(Fee.Due_Fee) AS DueFee, 
    Fee.Total_Fee
FROM Fee, Student
WHERE Fee.Roll_No = Student.Roll_No AND 
    Fee.Roll_No = Student.Roll_No AND (Fee.Due_Fee >= 0)
GROUP BY Fee.Roll_No, Fee.Total_Fee, Student.Admission_Date, 
    Student.Student_Name, Student.Timing, Student.Course_Name, 
    Student.Father_Name

please check it ..I just want to skip that records which has ZERO Due fee. Please help me.

Dear Anderet! Please leave Due Fee Report. ..Tell me How i can Make a setup file?
Please visit my last post i have problem there.

Zebnoon, look at your code above on line 7. You have set an argument that WILL load all records where the due_fee is bigger AND EQUAL to 0. Remove the = sign, this will only load the records bigger than 0.

Your second question, what are you having problems with on the Setup? Do you need to know where to start etc?

dear Andreret
Yes i know but i delete = sign then it will show 2nd last record of each roll no. NO ZERO Due fee. Anyway its ok... I have problem with making setup ..I encounter the following error.
The Instruction at 0x66430ae referenced memory at 0x66430ae.the memory could not be read.
Plz tell me what is problem?

Hi Zebnoon, your error can be one of many....

What RAM, what operating system, what virtual memory available etc, etc, etc. Follow the following link to increase your virtual memory and see if that will help. It also might be that your application has many bugs and tend to freeze or eat your memory when running because of incorrect code or loops.

First try the link or search for "memory could not be read fix" on google and see if you get something more to your problem. It is extremely difficult for us o guess what might be wrong. It is like taking your car to a mechanic and say "My car is broken, what is wrong with it?" mmmm, what is broken, what happened when it broke, what were you doing when it happened etc. One of MANY causes.

http://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/instruction-at-referenced-memory-could-not-be-read/

There is a few solutions here to try and fix your problem.

ok i will thx

Zeb, if you are done with this post as far as your question was concerned on the datareports etc, please close it for us. Rather start a new thread if you have problems with your installation.

Thanks, let me know.

yet i didn't finish this topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.