to make setup file.
Anderet I sent u all project plz make Setup file for me..
i ll be thankful to u.
regards,

Zeb, attached the setup files. It is with the code exactly as you send it to me, so no error checking. The setup should be fine to install, the application, I have not tested.

Oops, the setup files is too big to post here. Send me a personal message with your email address, and I will mail to you. Use the format me at there dot com

I have mailed it, quite large - 19MB, so might take a while to download on your side, depending on your connection speed.

I have tried 3 times to send it, the email address seems to be invalid.

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'zebnoooon@gmail.com' on 2010/08/14 10:17 AM
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay

First talking about DataReport and then finally to making Setup file? I think Making set up file should come as new thread.

ok kinwang2009 u r right. i will come today and will make new thread and will close current thread.

i am having some trouble with my payroll system, can you help me guys? i really need your help please this is my project.

here is my emali address <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Edited by peter_budo: Keep It Organized - Do not ask anyone (member or moderator) for help by email or PM

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.