I need some help on our implementation on lines of code program.
here's the algorithm we have:
1. The LOC program will start by asking for the filename of the program to be counted.
2. Browse for the filename of the program to be used.
3. The contents of the file will be stored to a temporary storage.
4. Declare a count variable and initialize it to zero.
5. Read the code line by line.
6. If there is at least one character in a line, the count variable will be incremented.
7. Display the contents of the count variable as the number of lines of the code.
II would like to ask any ideas, or any insights on what you think of the algo. We will implement this using java.