how to create inventory system using VB.i want coding also for that
would u plz explain me.at the ealiest

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hmm, well it looks like there are a lot of unknowns here. It seems like the analysis phase was not completed.
Here are some things you need to consider:
* is this going to be a real time or batch oriented inventory system?
* are you using a database or a flat file system?
* how many users will be accessing the information?
* what kind of output from the system are you looking for? is this going to be a MIS?

This sounds awfully like a homework question......

Its an inventory system for shopwhere we hv to calculate total no.of stock,details of all items with their price for customer to select,if any article is sold or any item is bought it shld b taken into account,tht is total account shld b added or subtracted frm total list.

database can b used,not real time,only ten users,

answer me at ur ealiest

hey... im not here to do homework for people... if you dont want to do the assignments dont take the class. If you put forth some effort im sure you will get some help.

Hi

I your looking for what u need for developing an invertory application, have a look at the code at www.vbcode.com/code/GARAGEPROGRAM.zip . Its a carshop invertory application. It might give u some idea.

Marikanna

thz for ur reply MR.Marikanna.i'm not asking anyboby to do home work for me .i just want guidence

When starting a database projects it is wise to decide and design the reports first. You need to know what you want out of the program before you can decide the best way to store all of the information is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.