Hello,

I am learning perl programming but my problem is iam unable to find how the functions, commands,loops & conditions are working in a programme can anyone help me how to write a programme? what is the logic?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello,

I am learning perl programming but my problem is iam unable to find how the functions, commands,loops & conditions are working in a programme can anyone help me how to write a programme? what is the logic?

Hey Renuka,
Dont you think your question is too vague.
But it is easier to learn.Try hard Renu.

Buy a copy of "Learning Perl".

Hello,

What is the logic? For example, here is a statement that contains a condition:

If we could write better tutorials than you can find already HERE and we had the time then we could answer your question.:)

Start writing and running short, simple programs first. If one of your programs doesn't work, post the shortest, simplest version of your code here, enclosed in [code] Your code goes here [/code] tags and tell us what output you expected to get, and what output you got instead. If we can reproduce the error simply we may be able to help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.