Hello,

I am learning perl programming but my problem is iam unable to find how the functions, commands,loops & conditions are working in a programme can anyone help me how to write a programme? what is the logic?

Hello,

I am learning perl programming but my problem is iam unable to find how the functions, commands,loops & conditions are working in a programme can anyone help me how to write a programme? what is the logic?

Hey Renuka,
Dont you think your question is too vague.
But it is easier to learn.Try hard Renu.

Hello,

What is the logic? For example, here is a statement that contains a condition:

If we could write better tutorials than you can find already HERE and we had the time then we could answer your question.:)

Start writing and running short, simple programs first. If one of your programs doesn't work, post the shortest, simplest version of your code here, enclosed in [code] Your code goes here [/code] tags and tell us what output you expected to get, and what output you got instead. If we can reproduce the error simply we may be able to help.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.