Aside from what AD proposed, there are all the modifiers in the std::vector class:
- assign() : overwrite the content of the vector from either a constant or another iterator pair (begin,end).
- push_back() : add an element at the end.
- pop_back() : subtract the last element.
- insert() : add an element or many elements just before a particular position.
- erase() : erase an element or many elements.
- swap() : swap the content of one vector with another.
- clear() : erase all the elements.
There are also a plethora of possibilities under the <algorithm> header. Many of these can be even more useful in combination with the back_inserter for example.
Hi I'm having a problem implementing a mini shopping cart drop down in the header to show the user all the products they have in their shopping cart. It seems the only solution for this is Ajax, and I've looked all over and can't find anything that I could possibly ...
Help! I want to create a java program that finds the highest even integer among the values entered by the user. Stop asking values when a value less than 1 have been entered. If no even integer is entered, display "No Even Integer"