Hi, I am trying to make a Picture viewer for my BS Computer Science 1st Year Project in Turbo C Compiler. I have to stick with this compiler atm.

I want to be able to display BMP,PNGs and JPEGs [TIFF and others too if it won't be very difficult].

I was able to display BMP images easily as I got all the information I wanted to display the image from http://www.fileformat.info/format/bmp/corion.htm.

I want similar type of information on JPEGS and PNGs too. I have searched the Net for hours on finding a similar structural definition of JPEGs but I wasn't able to find anything on it. Any Website Link or information about JPEGs, like Even Is it possible to display JPEGs using Turbo C or not.

I have uploaded a sample of my project in this post.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon

Don't hold your breath waiting to find the answer for Turbo C. Here is just one of may threads you can find about that topic. Doesn't look good for you.

Don't hold your breath waiting to find the answer for Turbo C. Here is just one of may threads you can find about that topic. Doesn't look good for you.

I see. Can You give me a good guide for programming C in windows. There are many available on the net, But I want something that is easy and not much complicated and I can becaome familiar to it in 24 hours.

I have been programming C in Turbo C for almost a year now. I know the syntaxes etc but I am not a pro yet.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.