Hello everyone, i need help with using recursion in writing quite a simple code, but i'm kind of lost with recursion. The assignment is:
When the user enters a certain amount of whole positive numbers and presses enter, the main function calls to the recursive separate functions that do the following
1. count the number of digits in each number
2. count the sum of the digits
3. finds out what the largest digit is.
4. What confuses me the most - figures out the divisors and the factors, which are prime numbers divisors. For example - for 84 it would print 2, 2, 3, 7
5. figures out if the input number is a prime one
It's all easy when done by loops, but i'm very confused when it comes to converting it into recursion. I would be greatful for any ideas for code and use of recursion in case like that. Thank you.