Please could i have some code for my c# 2010/ .NET 4 web browser.

I always recieve an out of range exception for my progress bar- could i have some working code for a web browser to make a progress bar to work properly!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Can you please post your code in here? Will be easier and much faster to help you out. Otherwise we can only guess what do you want.
Regards,

Mitja

Please could i have some code for my c# 2010/ .NET 4 web browser.

I always recieve an out of range exception for my progress bar- could i have some working code for a web browser to make a progress bar to work properly!

Here is the code: progress bar = statusProgress

statusProgress.Value = (int)e.Current progress;
if(e.CurrentProgress > 100)
      e.CurrentProgress = 100;

Should do it

your code has no point. In which method have you put statusBar.Value = (int)e.C.?
This is never going to work.
e. stands for some event handler, not some integer value, that could help you use the progress bar.

Can you please give me the code you have?

your code has no point. In which method have you put statusBar.Value = (int)e.C.?
This is never going to work.
e. stands for some event handler, not some integer value, that could help you use the progress bar.

Can you please give me the code you have?

Well as a matter of fact- i've changed the maximum and now it works!

Ok, I am glad you salved the problem. So no need to help you more. If there is anything you would like to know, please go ahead and ask.

btw, if you got the answer on your question just mark the thread as answered.
bye

Mitja

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.