here is the code ....plz help

IplImage *cur_frame = NULL;
	IplImage* background=NULL;
	IplImage*temp1=NULL;
	//IplImage*difference=NULL;
	cur_frame=cvCreateImage(cvSize(640,480),IPL_DEPTH_8U,1);
	background=cvCreateImage(cvSize(640,480),IPL_DEPTH_32F,1);
	temp1=cvCreateImage(cvSize(640,480),IPL_DEPTH_32F,1);
	cur_frame=cvLoadImage("C:\\Documents and Settings\\samia\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\frame.jpg",CV_LOAD_IMAGE_COLOR);
	background=cvLoadImage("C:\\Documents and Settings\\samia\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\background.jpg", CV_LOAD_IMAGE_COLOR);
	cvRunningAvg(cur_frame,background,0.005,NULL);
	cvConvertScale(background,cur_frame,1,0);
cvNamedWindow("back",CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
	cvShowImage("back",background);

Edited by ~s.o.s~: Added code tags, learn to use them.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jonsca

error is

the application has requested the runtime to terminate it in unusual way.please contact application support team for more information.

the error is
application has terminated in an unusual way.contact application support team for more information.

Part of the problem may be the spaces in your filenames. I tried it with 2 files that had no spaces in the filenames, but got this error instead

OpenCV Error: Assertion failed (dst.size() == src.size() && dst.channels() == sr
c.channels()) in unknown function, file ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\OpenCV2.0\src\cv
\cvaccum.cpp, line 545

I think because my images weren't the same size.

I don't know what the problem is, but the OpenCV Yahoo group (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OpenCV/) is probably with whom you should check.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.