Naggelos 0 Light Poster

Hi,

I'm making a website and I wanted to incorporate a 'News' page. As I'll display some of the news topics elsewhere (in home page), I wanted to make each of the topics in XML.
I have the XML document, and tried using XSLT to parse the XML into XHTML document.

Problem I'm having is that the XHTML page isn't displaying identical as the rest of the HTML pages on the website. (Styling of the website is in a CSS file).

In Firefox, for the navigation bar (which is float:right;) doesn't seem to have the same basic margins, which differs the positioning of the navigation links from the rest of the pages.

In IE, as the container/wrapper div is centred (margin:0 auto 0 auto;) in all pages, it displays it wrong and doesn't centre it its just left aligned. The navigation link positioning is off, and the size of the fonts seem off.

Before I display the code for it, is this normal for using XSLT? Am I doing something wrong? and any solutions / can it be fixed?
Can input the code if it can be fixed. Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.