Hi,

I'm new to Access and have only had one online course in it recently. I want to try and build a Home Inspection database that would allow me to add images for the findings during a Home Inspection. I've found a lot of bits and pieces of information on adding images to an Access database and am quite confused on the way to go about it. I don't know if it is best to set up so that the user has to shell out to another application to open the image and draw arrows, circles and add text, etc.. and then save it and have the focus come back to Access or try to build in some sort of functionality within Access that will allow the user to import an image and draw arrows, circles and add text while in Access the whole time. I'm hoping someone can point me in the best direction to pursue something like this. My VB skills are still at a novice level.

Regards,

Steve

This is how you store and retrieve image in Database.

The code is for SQL server.

You need to make some changes to do the same in Ms Access.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.