Iam using graphics.h header file for the first time.plz tell me how the following program is written:
write a program to print "Hello world" three times in different colors and fonts with yellow background colour using graphics.plzzz give me the answer.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

This is generally platform specific. You haven't specified what platform you are using and whether or not you intend on using existing libraries or not.

He's using a 20 year old compiler that has a header file called "graphics.h", the compiler he's using probably produces 16 bit executables and supports non-standard C++.

Ahh the amazing Turbo C++, it's still used in universities, typically in India. Though, this poster's profile says Pakistan.

I would recommend OP use a newer compiler, and not pay for courses that use that compiler. Wasting money, IMO.

that's old school visual studio 5.0 i remember doing that in highschool

Member Avatar for JSPMA1988

The simple answer is to not use <graphics.h> since no one uses that at all. You can always change the text color using \E[. I'm not sure how you change the console background, but I would assume it's a similar command.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.