Hi,

I urgently need a java applet to make fractals like this one: http://www.fractalposter.com/fractal_generator.php. Please can someone give me the code?

Thanks
Gheter

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

No.

No.

That is not the right answer Akill10, shame on you. You should have said:
Noooooo!

Anyway, when you signed in this forum, you agreed to the terms, and those terms say that we don't give away homework nor any code.
Show some effort, post your code and ask specific questions

Guys this is not for homework. I need it as an aaplet on my site but have no idea how to make one, hence the lack of code.

Can someone please help?

Thanks Gheter

If you are in a position where it is urgent you need an applet on your site, and you are asking for all the code no questions asked, and it is not homework, there is 1 reason:
You accepted a job which you cannot deliver on. So please, if you want my help to complete a job, then at least give me the courtesy of telling me how much you will pay me!

Sincerely,
A competent programmer.

If you are in a position where it is urgent you need an applet on your site, and you are asking for all the code no questions asked, and it is not homework, there is 1 reason:
You accepted a job which you cannot deliver on. So please, if you want my help to complete a job, then at least give me the courtesy of telling me how much you will pay me!

Sincerely,
A competent programmer.

Thanks for the offer but I am 13 years old and so do you think that I will actually get a job?

No this is genuinely for my site. (). If you can actually deliver one like that then I can put a link to your site if you have one but I can not pay as I am 13 years old. I can do this task in PHP easily enough but I specifically need a Java applet.

Unless you show some code that you wrote, we can't just give you the code.
If we just make that code and give it to you, what did you learn out of that? What if you need to make something like this in the future? You wont know how because you would copy the code you want us to make for you!

Show us some work! This isn't a place where you can sign up and ask for code.

Thanks javanoob101,

I can understand and write java code perfectly well but for this applet I have absolutely no idea about the logic which is to be executed. I have no idea about the algorithm required and so cannot present any code.

Can someone please give me a finished piece? I will be able to understand the code and know how to do it in the future.

Thanks Gheter

commented: What part of no are you having difficulty understanding? -3

Well, give it a try anyway!
It doesn't hurt to try!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.