Hello everyone,
I wrote a c program in order to write 5 students records (name, ID and average)
to a file.
Now the difficult step is to firstly to find the highest average among students.
Have anyone any clue how I can do this?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

why don't you share your code, so that i can modify it to give required result.

What function have you use to write the data into the file...need to know a lot about code to answer this.
Post your code.

why don't you share your code, so that i can modify it to give required result.

Yes, the Original Poster (OP) should share his code, but you do not modify it to get it to work. We do not approve of cheating. You can give suggestions on how to fix the code, but it's the OP's job to modify it to give the required result.

Of course, iwould not modify it. But to give suggestion i would need to the code.

e.g. whether OP has use fprintf or fwrite...........depending on it I would suggest fsanf or fread

Of course, iwould not modify it. But to give suggestion i would need to the code.

e.g. whether OP has use fprintf or fwrite...........depending on it I would suggest fsanf or fread

Stop responding to posts just to respond. I did not quote you, therefore I was not talking to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.