Hi

My one applicaton using sqlldr utility to load data in database from flat text file. Now there are change in table name. I open this .ctl file in text pad and made changes but its not working. I am providing flat file name and other file name as a parameter. Following are to content of .ctl file. Please help me how to change .ctl content and in which i do that ?

Content of .ctl file
------------------------------------------------------------
Load DATA

APPEND INTO TABLE PDT_ADMIN.PDT_SO8_LOADER
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|'
TRAILING NULLCOLS
(
TN
, CUST_CODE
, ORDER_NUMBER
, STATUS
, COMPLETION_DATE DATE "yyyymmdd"
, IRESH
, ORESH
, RESH
, IAECN_CODE
, IAECN_NUM
, OAECN_CODE
, OAECN_NUM
, AECN_CODE
, AECN_NUM
, LN
, OLN
, CENT
, BTN
, BTN_CC
, YYMM
, APP_DATE DATE "yyyymmdd"
, TARIFF_STATE
, DENIAL_ORDER
, SA
, OSA
, ORIG_USOC_COUNT
, USOC_COUNT
, USOC_STRING_LEN
, USOCS char(2000)
, ZDEL char(1)
, POST_DATE DATE "yyyymmdd"
, OBTN
, OBTN_CC
, OTN
, OTN_CC
)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

when i use file with previous table name its working but after change it showing error, suggest me which utility i will use to write this .ctl file and how?

welcome all your valuable advice.
Thnx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Does the table your are trying to fill exist? Do all the column name/types match? What error are you getting?

Hi,
Column name are matching, i am using sqlldr in another c# program, there are showing error code is 1, when i use default (previous) table its working, both table (new and exitsting) is same only name are diferent.

What does the log file have to say about the error?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.